Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To My Best Friend

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish in which they post a Top Ten list of bookish things and invite you to share your own top ten.

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To My Best Friend

Pride and Prejudice

Come on, it's one of my favorite books of all time! I would suggest it to anyone


VwDT cover

The latest book by my favorite paranormal romance author - while it is book #14 in the series, it's not a series where you necessarily have to read them in order. It's the best yet!!

Acheron cover

Acheron is just the most swoon worthy of Sherrilyn Kenyon's dark-hunter series. This is a fabulous book.


deja dead cover

These books are so wonderful. These are the Temperance Brennan books that the television show Bones was LOOSELY based on. Kathy Reichs is a talented author. They are just too good to pass up.

Silent Night 2 cover

A wonderful series. Each book is a semi-stand alone novel. This is my favorite of the group. I just love it so much. Goddesses, Gods, mermaids, mermen, and just a wonderful, wonderful adventure.


Gligamesh cover

In true English major fashion, I LOVE this book. I only wish that more of the tablets were found. Although, the "..." do make for some fun parts.


The Canterbury Tales cover
I love Chaucer and Middle English so much. I think it's such a wonderful set of stories. Especially the Miller's tale.


Bayou Heat cover

Wonderful, wonderful series! Two great authors, one great compilation.

P.S. cover

The movie was pretty good, but it did very little justice to the book. They changed the setting, changed Holly's family dynamic, and very many other important things in the book. It makes you laugh, makes you cry, and makes you mad. It's fantastic, just keep tissues nearby.


Dark Prince cover

This is the first book in a great series. I think it's at like book #24 or something around there now. It's a lot, but this series is still kicking and delivering amazing men and stories. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment