Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Scariest Looking Book Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish in which they post a Top Ten list of bookish things and invite you to share your own top ten.

Top Ten Scariest Looking Book Covers (of Books I’ve Read)

Spellbound cover I read a lot of his book growing up. This one has one of the scariest covers by far. Spellbound by Christopher Pike.

Spellbound cover I read R.L. Stine’s Fearstreet books a lot too. This one was a particularly creepy cover. The Third Horror (99 Fear Street: The House of Evil #3) by R.L. Stine

Spellbound cover Another R.L. Stine classic. The Betrayal (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy #1). The main reason I find it so creepy is because of her "knowing" smile. It's like she has seen someone's doom, and she's just waiting to watch it unfold.

Silent Night cover Stine again. Silent Night (Fear Street Superchiller #2).

Silent Night 2 cover Stine, come on. Santa is kidnapping someone. Silent Night 2 (Fear Street Superchiller #5).

The Babysitter III cover I know, I know. Stine again. I don't read a lot of creepy. The Baby-sitter 3 (Point Horror, #23).

Legend of Sleepy Hollow cover As someone who holds a bachelors degree in English, I've got to give props to my main creepy man, Washington Irving, even though he didn't pick this cover. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

Ancient Evil (Chain Letter 2) cover One of my favorite books of all time, by Christopher Pike. The Ancient Evil (Chain Letter #2).

Carrie cover Stephen King is the supreme master of creepy. Carrie.

The Adventures of Captain Underpants cover Don't get me wrong, I love these books, but I thought it would be funny to take a shot at this series. I mean really, what's creepier than a super hero who flies around in his underwear. The Adventures of Captain Underpants.



No comments:

Post a Comment