Thursday, October 31, 2013

That's What HE Said Thursday: October 31, 2013


Every Thursday, Chapter Break is hosting a brand new meme called:That’s what HE said Thursday. For more info on what this meme is all about click here.

Vampire with Dragon tattoo cover

"I failed you. I failed to protect you. And I failed to convince you that I love you. Ye thought ye were a replacement. And ye were suffering so much. I couldna beat it. I was trying to save you."

Dougal to Leah in Kerreyln Sparks's "The Vampire with the Dragon Tattoo"


I am such a sucker for Scotsmen - their accents just melt my heart and sweep most women off their feet. Add on the fact that he is a fiercely protective, charming, and strong man, and he becomes completely swoon worthy. He is a great male lead.


No comments:

Post a Comment