Sunday, October 13, 2013

Super Six Sunday – Super 6 Books that Scared The Bejeebus Out Of Me

 photo SuperSixSunday1.jpg

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish. Check out the weekly schedule of themes here.

Super 6 Books that Scared The Bejeebus Out Of Me

 photo Untitled.jpg

The bad guy in this story just makes my blood run cold. Any person that abuses women (or anyone) the way he did is just a horrible human being. Points to the author, though, for making a convincing villain.


 photo 2a.jpg

This book scared the life out of me when I was younger. I never read the first book, but I didn't feel like I needed to. It's like a mix of a bad chainletter and "I Know What You Did Last Summer." If someone doesn't do the horrible thing on their chainletter, they die.

 photo 3carrie.jpg

Need I say more? King in the king of horror.

 photo 4first.jpg

I read all the Fear Street books I could get my hands on growing up, but this portion (First-Third Horror) were some of the scariest ones.

 photo 5It.jpg

I never got all the way through it, but creepy killer clowns freak me out.

 photo 6serial.jpg

A real life book about real-life serial killers, their M.O.s, their victims, and the authors real life experience accidentally crossing two serial killer's paths in his lifetime.

So those are MY top 6 books that Scared The Bejeebus Out Of Me. What about you?

Can you narrow it down to only 6???

What memories do they bring up??



 photo black-white-floral-patternkiss.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment